Formed by and for community-based health center programs, NACHC is the leading national advocacy organization for Community Health Centers and the more than 27 million patients they serve. NACHC programs and services are designed to assist health centers, their staff and boards, as well as others that support the health center mission, in successfully navigating today’s complex and constantly changing health care environment. As a member of NACHC, your voice is added to the thousands of others in the Health Center Movement who support access to quality and affordable health care for all in need.
The Benefits of Belonging
*Not all benefits apply to all membership categories. Please review each category to determine eligibility.
- Let your voice be heard by joining thousands of Health Center Advocates who speak through NACHC on issues before Congress and administration and regulatory bodies on the major issues that affect health centers and the delivery of health care to the medically underserved and uninsured.
- Be among the first to get key information and analysis on important policy issues relevant to the Health Center Program.
- Gain access (in person and online) to the most comprehensive source of education, training and technical assistance relevant to health center operations, board governance, clinical practice and finance.
- Get hands-on tools and information on hundreds of topics that matter to health centers through NACHC conferences, webinars, podcasts, blogs and publications.
- Earn continuing education credits in certain fields.
- Gain access to leadership and professional development opportunities.
- Receive tuition discounts on your choice of nine post-graduate programs through A.T. Still University.
- Participate along with colleagues on committees, sub-committees, special task forces and workgroups to share ideas, concerns, best practices and recommendations on issues that matter most to you and your organization.
- Enjoy peer and industry-wide recognition through NACHC’s awards program.
Open to any non-profit or public health center that provides comprehensive primary care services, is governed by a representative consumer-directed Board of Directors and that supports the mission and goals of NACHC.
Open to organizations that are not eligible for Organizational Membership but support the mission and goals of NACHC.
Open to any HCCN entity that supports the mission and goals of NACHC.
Open to for-profit organizations that provide services and products to primary health care programs and that support the mission and goals of NACHC.
Open to individuals who support the mission and goals of NACHC.
The Value of Membership
The value of NACHC membership can be measured in many ways – effective advocacy for community health centers and the people they serve, resource opportunities, education/training/professional development opportunities and savings/discounts on programs and other tools.
“We need NACHC on Congressional front lines to preserve coverage gain and to help shape the future of our country’s health care system. We need their advocacy on federal regulations and we need their knowledge and support for the work ahead of us at the state level” – Polly Anderson, Colorado Community Health Network
“NACHC creates great opportunity to share best practices with others doing similar work and learn about the latest news impacting health centers across the county.” – Jessica Yanow, PCA COO
Interested in learning more about NACHC membership? Email the membership team or contact us at 301/347-0400.